The mind and body are intimately connected. Our expressed and repressed emotions influence our nervous systems, our relationships to ourselves, other, and our bodies. When we work with our emotions, our nervous system, and our bodies to release and we’re more able to embrace our wholeness.
IN THE INTRO:
Patreon giveaway: Guided meditation
Maiden to Mother Mini Class
In this robust video class series I'll share unique teachings and distinctions.
IN THE INTERVIEW
- How attachment theory influences emotional development
- The tragedy of emotional repression
- The connection between emotions and the nervous system
- How to support your nervous system in coming back into balance or wellness
- The longing so many have for deeper connection in their relationships
- Cultivating the capacity to be in the visceral experience of being in connection. Learning how to be better at being in connection, have more intimate, more fulfilling connections.
Gift: Ryu’s self assessment
How Emotions are Made by Lisa Feldman Barrett