Our guest Tat Erick Gonzalez, Mayan Elder and Earth Wisdom Keeper is here to talk about following spiritual instructions, unification, and a future we can work toward.
Plus, as a special gift you can download seven of Tat Erick’s introductory audio teachings to go along with this episode by clicking here and becoming a patron of the podcast.
If you enjoy this episode or it inspired you, I’d love to hear about it and know your biggest takeaway. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device, post it to your Instagram Stories, and tag me @carriej0rdan.
Haven’t left a review yet? All you have to do is click here. Leaving a review will help the show reach more people. Thank you for supporting in this way!
In the episode you’ll hear:
- Invitation and tickets to Youth Council Colorado event in Boulder, CO the weekend of October 4 2019, where Tat Erick will be visiting as an elder
- Tat Erick’s background growing up with polio in Guatemala and how he arrived on his path as a spiritual teacher and earth wisdom keeper
- The original instructions that the human family received in the beginning, according to the Maya.
- How healthy elders can impart their wisdom to the youth so that we can harvest the teachings and learn the best courses of action for our changing contemporary times.
- How Burning Man and festival life could be in conflict with traditional and ancestral ways.
- Earth People’s United, Tat Erick and Heddi Gonzalez-Neale’s non-profit